The best thing about this challenge is that there is a prize at the end of the challenge. Plus, it's really straight forward.
Here are the guidelines: must be a book before 1964 (50 years or older), must be read in 2014, ebooks and audios are eligible, crossovers with other challenges are alright. The only catch is that you must read different books for each category, although repeating authors and genres are ok.
Here are the categories:
1. A 20th Century Classic
2. A 19th Century Classic
3. A Classic by a Woman Author
4. A Classic in Translation
5. A Classic About War
6. A Classic by an Author Who Is New To You
7. An American Classic
8. A Classic Mystery, Suspence or Thriller
9. A Historical Fiction Classic
10. A Classic That's been Adapted into A Movie/TV Series
11. Write a Review of the Movie/TV Series Adapted from above