hosted by TheBrokeandTheBookish
A little late in the week for my Top Ten Meme. I have give a lot of thought to my 2014 'bookish' resolutions.
1. Read & ReView as many books as possible is my main priority for the new year.
2. Connect with Other Bloggers is my next priority of the year. I didn't do this nearly enough last year.
3. Be part of Blogging Events meaning reading challenges, read-a-thons, blog-hops etc.
4. Do More ReView Requests and connect to publishing houses.
5. Guest Posts is something I hope people will see that I host on the website and hopefully connect with other bloggers to host guest posts here on this site and others.
6. Actually Write My Own Material from articles on the site to my own draft of a book I'm working on. I have tons of ideas that I never actually realized to writing them on the website last year. Plus, I have been working on my own novel draft that I hope to actually bring to a final draft by the end of the year.
7. Write About & Hosts Author Features and Q&As/Interviews is probably something I have wanted to do more for a long time. This year I hope that gets accomplished.
8. Respond to Material Trending on the Book Blogosphere has been a focus of mine for a long time and now for the new year, I intend to make much more of a presence about some of the material that trends around.
9. To build Content Outside Books will be the next phase of my Bookserk attitude :). I read A LOT, from books to magazines, to brief articles around wherever I find them. I have already posted a few entries, but this coming year will be more about that too.
10. Finally, is to HAVE FUN! And ENJOY the whole process!