Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Obviously, Stephen King is a must, he'll always be a must on Halloween, regardless of which books you choose. I decided to go with The Shinning and its sequel, which came out this year, Doctor Sleep.
2. Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
3. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
4. Dracula by Bram Stoker
5. Haunted by Chuck Palaniuk
7. I am Legend by Richard Matheson
8. We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
9. Stiff by Mary Roach
10. The House of Dead Maids by Clair Dunkle
You have to go check out the rest of the entries at The Broke and the Bookish. This top ten tuesdays should not be missed. A lot of incredibly amazing entries with books I didn't even realize existed, all for your best entertainment of horror.