ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT...
This is HOW you can JOIN this READ-A-LONG!
GUIDELINES / HOW IT WORKS:
- BLOGGERS AND NON-BLOGGERS CAN JOIN THIS READ-A-LONG ON MARCH 3rd
- If You are a BLOGGER you may either sign up in the MASTER LINKY of the START of the READ-a-LONG Post ON MARCH 3RD if you are going to post your own START of the READ-a-LONG Post OR you may just simply let us know in the COMMENT SECTION of the START of the READ-a-LONG Post on ON MARCH 3rd that you will be joining us.
- If You are a NONBLOGGER simply let us know in the COMMENT SECTION of the START of the READ-a-LONG Post on ON MARCH 3rd that you will be joining us.
- NOTE: You can join AT ANY POINT IN TIME during the Read-a-Long, just make sure to sign up and let us know you're joining the Read-a-Long during the CURRENT RESPECTIVE post!!!
- We will be READING about ~ 200 PAGES / week.
- At the start of every week there will be a post that will include the following:
- how many pages & which pages we will be reading
- some ideas for discussion questions that we may think about while we read the book
- additional resources and information to check out for that particular week
- lastly, some possible giveaways or perks for PARTICIPATING that week in the discussion, if you will.
- At the end of each week there will be a DISCUSSION POST, where you may do the following:
- link your review or thoughts on the book for that particular month, if you are a blogger and want to share your thoughts on your own website
- post your comments, thoughts, and feedback on your reading.
- this post will also be the post in which I will be posting the following:
- A few discussion points that I probably would like to see what people thought about
- and giveaways or perks for being a participant in the current week read-a-long
- At the end of each book, there will also be a WRAP-UP post... and that will be pretty self-explanatory once we get to it.
- WITH EVERY POST I will make sure to INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING, so that we can all stay on the same page:
- The respective weekly Reading Schedule
- Guidelines & How It Works will also be restated
- Posting Schedule & What's Included with each post online (ie. extras like giveaways or discussions or resources... etc)
- All Participants (Name and/or Links to their respective sites)
- Progress of the Read-a-Long with all previous posts links & what has happened so far..
I am thoroughly excited about doing this Game of Thrones Read-a-Long.
I hope that many of you will decide to join us on March 3rd!