Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Alright so I'm back this year doing one my ultimate favorite meme of last year. There are a lot of goals I will need to stay on top of this year. I mean, last year was full of things to put together, and this year is only a continuation of that. So you can relate, probably, to additive the whole process of blogging can be. Things just accumulate year to year. Here are some of the things I'd like to keep track of this year, and of course stay on top of. My Top Ten Goals of 2013, here I go!
1. To accomplish my goal of reading more than 125 books, both fiction and nonfiction.
2. To absolutely stay on top of my ARCs this year, and read them on time.
3. To spread out my reviews, meaning 2-3 reviews per week rather than 1 this week and 5 another.
4. To connect to bloggers of books more often.
5. Keep updated with all the new releases of 2013.
6. To read more of the genres I love - science fiction, dystopias, and literary/classic fiction.
7. To read more nonfiction than I did last year.
8. To connect to more authors and publishers.
9. To begin writing my own discussion material on this wesbite.
10. Finally, to never forget the books that I love and to pay tribute to them on the site.