Alright, you know how 'they' say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, or its main character, or even by its movie? Well, we're going to do just that in this challenge. We're going to 'judge' a book in all kinds of ways.
This challenge is simple. Join us!
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS:
1. You MUST have a blog for this challenge. You must post an entry post stating what level of the challenge you have signed up to do along with a link back to this page so that others may enter as well. You don't have to state the book you'll read yet if you do not know, you may update it as time goes on. Enter the challenge with this initial post by adding the exact URL address below in the SIMPLE LINKED at the bottom of the page in the following format: NAME OF THE BLOG/CHALLENGE LEVEL
2. Choose a level you're going to attempt, and this may be changed as the year goes on. And start reading. After you have read a book and you have reviewed it according to how you're going to 'judge' that book, you will link your review to the REVIEW PAGE of 'Judge a Book by Its...' in the following format: NAME OF BLOG/BOOK REVIEWED/'JUDGED' BY.
3. All formats (and all genres) are included whether hardcopy, ebooks, or audio. And REREADS are also ALLOWED since this is a special kind of challenge that requires you to take a specific road and perspective :).
HERE ARE THE LEVELS of this challenge:
1. LEVEL 1: 'Judge' 1-3 books by its: title/cover, character, or its movie. Judge one by all three, judge one by each, judge each by one, or judge all three by one or each... Stay true to one, or mix/match as you'd like... Just let us know what you're going to do in your intro post. Be creative and have fun with it.
2. LEVEL 2: 'Judge' 3-5 books by its: impact/effect on you, adventure/mystery/plot, or by its widsom/morals/virtues. The same rule as above applies to this level as well... keep it all the same or mix and match as you'd like... Just let us know what you're going to do in your intro post.
3. LEVEL 3: 'Judge' 5-10 books by all the above.... The catch with this level is that you may only use one option for only one book. So only one book can be 'judged' by its movie, and only one book can be judged by its cover and so on. You may also use alternatives such as 'judge' a book by its friendships, by its philosophy, by its animals or sports, by its character names.... anything you can think of... just remember - only one per book.. ;)
MY GOAL will have to be a level 3 because I will be reading a lot anyway and I'd like to be pretty creative. I just don't know yet what I will be 'judging' my books by yet.... will be deciding as time goes on...
TO ENTER LINK BELOW